Saturday, December 30, 2006

Ardus the Unforgettable


I don't think I've ever met a woman as kind and gentle, warm and loving as Ardus Sher. Her passing this month deeply saddened all who knew her. How can we find comfort without her gentle presence in our lives?

Years ago, her late husband Alan gave me sage advice.
"When you don't know what to do, do the next right thing."

With that in mind, in honor of the beautiful, unforgettable Ardus, I offer these pages of memories. Her son Richard and her daughter Carrie bravely delivered two of the most moving tributes at her funeral and with their permisssion, I have posted them at The Unforgettable Fund.

1 comment:

  1. Patty, it seems that for many of our blogging acquaintances, the holidays have been full of illness, pain and even death. Thanks for all you do to try to improve things for all of us. Let's hope 2007 is a year of progress!

    ReplyDelete