Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Guest Hosts

Over the course of the past eight months, I have had the privilege of reading a number of exceptional blogs that deal with the subject of aging in a most illuminating way. They are, in no particular order:

The Mom and Me Journals
by Gail Rae Hudson

The Yellowed Wallpaper
by Deb

Had a Dad
by Gevera Bert Piedmont

The Tangled Neuron
by Mona Johnson

Since I have been called out of town and won’t have the opportunity to post for the next month, they have graciously agreed to “guest host” The Unforgettable Fund blog in my absence. I hope you enjoy meeting them as much as I have, seeing that there are as many things that make us different as there are that make us the same.

I would be remiss in not mentioning there are dozens if not hundreds of blogs I have visited that do a fantastic job of documenting the experience millions of us are having with our aging parents and loved ones. A few I have grown to admire are:

Fading From Memory

JewBu Quest

Mighty Iris

And with that, wish me well on my trek to the frozen north. I feel the blog couldn't be in better hands. Will be back in the Spring.

Patty McNally Doherty - one of millions

P.S. I would also like to mention Dr. Malcolm Leissring will be posting "From The Lab" as soon as he can take a breather from writing grants. Rumor has it, it will be soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment