Saturday, November 7, 2009

New website on its way


This is the weekend! The website (www.theunforgettablefund.com) is being overhauled! It's been a long time coming, but nothing good ever happens quickly, or so they say.

It's been a really hard year for fundraising in Palm Beach County. The market, Madoff, and an imploded housing market has slowed The Unforgettable Fund to a crawl.

I am meeting with Scripps Florida on Friday. They have asked me to be part of their Alzheimer's presentation in January. Not only am I happy to do this, I'm ecstatic there will be an entire auditorium full of people who are in a postition to help. They will be given all that I've got, every last bit of it, to help convince them to be part of this effort.

Anyone have any thoughts on what to present? How to present? I'd love suggestions. What would make you respond? What can one say or do that would motivate another to give?

No comments:

Post a Comment